Pinakbet®

Friday, September 09, 2005

Bianca King Reigns on FHM


FHM September cover girl Bianca King is, in one word, exquisite. It doesn't seem fair that a girl can possess such heavenly perfection. For the first time, this angelic beauty sheds her teen star image and proves that she has blossomed into a strikingly beautiful woman.
"Every girl wants to look beautiful and wants to look sexy at one point in their lives. I believe that every girl would want to do what I did. It's just that ayaw lang nilang aminin na gusto rin nilang gawin," Bianca reasons when asked why she agreed to appear on the cover of FHM. She adds "I'm very comfortable with my body and I take care of myself. It's not that I'm flaunting my body, but for me, I just like beautiful things. I like being beautiful and I'd like to share that with other people. For me, the way I look and the way I feel about myself is a blessing. So hopefully, my being on the cover of FHM would also make other young stars realize that it's okay to be edgy and experimental. Posing for FHM doesn't necessarily mean you're going bold, because I'm not and I never will."
This month's issue also features sweeties in skimpy bikinis: FHM Thailand's Sexiest Woman Ase Wang, Viva Hot Babe Briana Blanco, and Bora's Jaymee Joaquin, Mickey Joy Hyatt, and Joyce So. Plus, the Top 50 bets for Girls Next Door 2005!///source : summit media

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home