Pinakbet®

Friday, June 24, 2005

A little bit...


A little bitBy: mymp
I was kinda hesitant to tell youShould i let you know?I was never really like this beforeNeed i say more?RefrainOr maybe i'm confused when you are near meI don't know what to do or i should beThere's only one thing in my mindThat's you and meChorusI'm a little bit of crazyI'm a little bit of a foolI'm a little bit of lonelyI'm a little bit of allOh, i need a cureJust a little bit of youAnd i will fallI'm always on the run to see youWould you allow me to?It wasn't my intention to hurt youThis feeling is true[repeat refrain][repeat chorus]Ad lib[repeat refrain][repeat chorus]Chorus:I'm just a little bit of crazyI'm a little bit of a foolI'm a little bit of lonelyI'm a little bit of allOh, i need a cureJust a little bit of youAnd i will fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home